Please choose your state so we can better serve you.
Voice Mail System Upgrade Gives You More Control and Smart Phone Integration
Our new voice mail system makes receiving, saving and retrieving your messages from multiple devices quick and easy.
• Smart Phone Integration – With our new voice mail to e-mail service, not only can you receive an e-mail on your PC when you get a voice mail message like you have in the past, the new system will convert a voice mail message to a compressed MP3 file, which can be heard, saved and easily retrieved from your smart phone as well. This allows you to save your voice mails indefinitely and makes them quick and easy to find — from your computer, your phone, or smart phone!
• Submailboxes Mean Messaging For Every Member of the Family – Now you can establish up to 9 sub mailboxes on your voice mail account, each with their own private greeting and PIN number, so every member of the family can have one AND you can reserve one for special events or community projects to make it easy to stay organized and in sync.
• Further Customization In Your Greeting – NCTC advanced voice mail users can now insert a .WAV file to be used as your customized greeting. This is great for businesses that want to use a professionally recorded greeting and can be fun for families too!
• Associated Numbers Give You An Added Management System – You can set up one voice mailbox for multiple phone numbers to make managing your messages even that much easier. Each individual phone number has its own message-waiting indicator.
• Instant Connection For Callers – With our “Out Dial” feature, also known as Transfer to Number, you can allow your calls to immediately transfer to another preprogrammed number at the touch of a button. For instance: “Leave a message or press zero to be connected to my cell phone.”
A few voice mail changes you should know:
Note: your password will NOT change as part of this upgrade
Message Indicator On Your TV and A New Web Management Tool Coming Soon!
We also have some great new voice mail features, coming soon!
Be Alerted Of a Message Just By Looking At Your TV — With our new Screen Pop Alert, NCTC IPTV customers will be alerted with a message on their TV screen when a voice mail is waiting.
Our New Web Portal Gives You Management Access Online — You will soon be able to listen to and manage your messages, custom greetings and other setting via the web from a PC or Mac. Call NCTC for a username and password. To check out the new web portal, click here.
For more answers to your questions about voice mail and a guide to NCTC’s New Voice Mail, click here.
These improvements are all free to subscribers of our $5 Voice Mail Package OR our 5 Calling Feature Bundle OR any of our IPTV bundles.