Please choose your state so we can better serve you.
Your E-mail Settings (Tuxedo)
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you use Magic Mail. If you have any questions, please call our help desk at (270) 622-2056.
The e-mail log-in screen looks like this:
A few things to remember:
• Use your full e-mail address when you log in
• Select the item you want to log in to
• If you are a dial-up customer, you may want to choose Webmail Lite as it is designed for slower connection speeds.
• All other users are urged to use Tuxedo.
• Customers who use mail clients can log in to their settings using Mail Settings
To Compose A Message:
• As with any e-mail, click the compose button from the tool bar
• Enter the recipient’s e-mail address. If this address is in your address book as you type the address will pop up to select
• Enter the subject (optional)
• Type the body of the message
• Click send to send the message
To Attach a File (photo or document)
• To attach a file, click the + beside attachments
• Browse for the file once selected, click upload
• Repeat if multiple files are to be sent
To Use Spell Check
• Click the icon from the toolbar or click Check Spelling to the right above the message box
• Misspelled words will change color
• To correct, click the misspelled word and choose the correct spelling
• When finished with the check spelling function, click Resume Editing to the right above the message box.
To Create a Signature
• Click Settings
• Click Identities from the toolbar
• Click your e-mail address and the Signature box will open
To Create Folders
• Click Settings
• Click Folders from the Toolbar
To Add an address to your address book
• Click Address Book
• Click New Contact
• Also you may add an address when viewing a message, click the Person Icon to add the senders address
• From the Address Book, you can select an address, click compose to e-mail that individual
Always remember to click Logout and close your Internet browser when finished.
To Change Your Mail Settings:
By selecting “My E-Mail Options” Customers may:
• Add a forwarding address
• Change their password
• Add an Auto Responder
To Manage Spam
By selecting “Spam Management” users may:
• Add or remove blocked senders
• Add or remove approved senders
• View quarantined messages
It is recommend that you keep the spam settings at Normal (w/Quarantine). Changing this will not allow viewing of quarantined items.
Please remember to logout when you are finished with your session.
To Access Your Previous E-mails
All mail from the Inbox on the previous e-mail system will automatically be migrated to a new folder just above the SPAM called ARCHIVE. By clicking on that folder, you can access all previous e-mails.