Monthly Lifeline Support in Tennessee is $9.25, and $12.75 in Kentucky.
However, the federal Link Up assistance, which helped low income individuals with the initial connection of their telephone service, is no longer available.
Our customers who receive federal and/or state aid in Kentucky and Tennessee including at least one of the following programs can qualify for Lifeline:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Programs
For specific details based on your state of residence, please visit the following websites or call the numbers below.
Tennessee Regulatory Authority – Consumer Services Division 1-877-691-2969 (voice)
Kentucky Public Service Commission 1-800-772-4636